Aviation Specialist 1
Remote · Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS) is currently seeking an Aviation Specialist 1 to join our team! At UTRS, we enjoy the benefits of working in a collaborative environment of close-knit team members. As a company, we provide a wide range of leading-edge engineering, management, and digital services to the public and private sectors. We are looking for someone that will support our mission to consistently deliver creative, high-quality, technology-based services to our customers on time and within budget.
This position will help facilitate and manage our Aviation Safety Action Programs (ASAP), including initial management training, report processing, meeting facilitation, corrective action tracking, data analytics, ERC conflict management, program retention, promotion and ensuring Fuzion Safety stays in compliance with ASAP requirements, trends and best practices. This position is a remote position.
What will you be doing?
This position will be a key member of the Fuzion Safety team. Duties include:
- Coordinate ASAP ERC training with new organizations.
- Process ASAP reports for multiple organizations and communicate out to committee members.
- Coordinate and facilitate ERC meetings, including creating agendas, closing out reports, etc.
- Track corrective actions and insure completion.
- Provide data analytics to each operator.
- Provide WBAT training to new ERC members and organizations.
- Assist in promoting our ASAP facilitation services within the industry.
- Responsible for creating, distributing FAA Quarterly Reports, annual reviews, and ASAP newsletters.
- Other duties as assigned, or Ad hoc tasking as required.
What skills will the ideal candidate have to be successful?
This position will require the following skillsets and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an aviation, safety, or business field preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in aviation safety, ASAP or SMS.
- WBAT platform experience required.
- Must be able to problem solve and be self-motivated.
- Proficient in writing, presenting, and communicating.
- Must be detail oriented, work well in team environment, multitask, handle fast paced environment.
- Travel is required.
- Must be US Citizen.
UTRS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UTRS is a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing and background verifications.
To apply now, visit https://utrs.bamboohr.com/careers/459
For more information, go to the website below: